Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where can I get help?I need a good car to drive and a babysitter for my kid.?

I got my job in late March this year. My grandmother has been helping by watching my four year old daughter and giving me rides to and from work and the store. But recently doctors noticed a lump in one of her lungs and are now talking about sending her to get radiation over 2 hours away.





I am barely %26quot;getting by%26quot; with what I am currently earning. I have to turn to my family for basic things such as shoes for my daughter. My ex isn%26#039;t helpful at all. I am looking into getting child support, but I know I wouldn%26#039;t get much from him and there are safety concerns if he gets more rights to our daughter.





I do not see any better job openings in my area and I have talked to my boss. She won%26#039;t be able to help me as much as I need. I was hoping that as a single mother and an online college student I may qualify for some kind of assistance. Does anyone know where I should look? I have already contacted Human Services. They weren%26#039;t helpful. I live in North East Texas.

Where can I get help?I need a good car to drive and a babysitter for my kid.?
so you belong to a church ? they are good about helping out :)
Reply:Why don%26#039;t you try Carmax i%26#039;m sure they can help!


here is the link below



nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment